Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sneaking Mission progress

For the longest time, I've been working on this game with no title to fix it to. I've decided that now would be a good a time as any to pick something so I can easily make reference to it. I've always been a fan of the Metal Gear series and thought that, aside from the deliberate quirkiness of the series, the term 'sneaking mission' was unintentionally cheesy.... in a good way. So ya, for now thats what I'm calling this game.

Over the past few days, I've added some 'edge' actions that allow the player to grab on to, climb up, or climb down to the edge of platforms. In addition, players can shift from one platform edge to another nearby edge if they are close enough and on the same level.

A comparably more pointless addition is the newly added semi-lit areas. They don't effect the gameplay in any way at all but they are nice to look at.


No comments: